A cozy hostel in Kangerlussuaq
In Greenland, nature and outdoor activities are the major attractions. For this reason, Old Camp’s accommodations are simply furnished, yet comfortable and well-outfitted with all of the essential amenities.
Old Camp consists of three accommodation buildings and a fourth that serves as the reception and souvenir shop. The Qajak and Tuukkaq buildings are newly renovated and feature double rooms with two single beds that can be joined as a double bed. The Ulo building consists of bunk bed rooms. Each building features common toilets and showers in the hallway. In every building, you will find a communal dining and living room, perfect for relaxing and sharing stories with fellow travelers.
Our single and double rooms are small, but modestly furnished with all of the essential amenities, including beds, linens, desk, chair and a small wardrobe. Shower and toilet are located in the hallway.
- Souvenir shop
- Communal kitchen
- Lounge area
- Kangerlussuaq Airport (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Pilersuisoq Supermarket (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Restaurant Roklubben (5 km / 3.2 mi)
- Lake Ferguson (5 km / 3.2 mi)
- Greenland Ice Sheet (25 km / 15.5 mi)
Arriving & Leaving
- Check-in time is 12:00 noon
- Check-out time is 9:00 am
Required at check-in
- Credit card or cash deposit
- Government-issued photo ID
- Minimum check-in age is 18
We have free WiFi
Linens are provided for each guest and must be put on the beds upon arrival. Towels are provided for each guest.
- Qajak – 10 rooms
- Tuukaq – 16 rooms
- Ulo – 13 rooms
- Reception and souvenir shop
Free shuttle to/from the airport. Please provide us with flightnumber and arrivaltime in advance.